1:16 Fordson Dexta - Alexandra Palace launch Edition (1957)
- Fordson Super Dexta Vintage Tractor (1957)
- Fordson was a brand name used mass-produced tractors by The Ford Motor Company until 1964
- The Dexta, a smaller version of the Major, was launched to compete with the success of the Massey Ferguson 35
- It shared the basic engine, gearbox and differential casings as well as many other parts.
- Both 35 & Dexta had the Perkins A3 engine, with a few differences.
- After 1964, the Fordson name was dropped and all Ford tractors were simply badged as Fords in both the UK and the US
- 1:16 measures approximately 9.5inches (24cm) in length (depending on original vehicle)
- This fantastic model has been accurately produced as a miniature piece of Fordson farming history